Posted in Home Products & Services | By admin |
When it comes to Real Estate Script, most companies think about how to maximize their profits by cutting down on their input costs, even if that means making fewer sales. I’m so glad that I found software that was different from all the rest. Introducing – EasyPropertyScript!
EasyPropertyScript is a PHP-based software that contains all the features necessary to start a customizable, and revenue-generating site for realty businesses and displaying listings. Over here, the producers developed the software keeping in mind what the customer wanted. They even conducted a survey, where they asked real estate professionals their top expectations in ideal real estate software and included them in EasyPropertyScript. So it’s obvious that EasyPropertyScript has a low profit margin, but still generates high revenue because of higher number of sales due to customer satisfaction. That’s the technique every successful product uses.
When one of the agents in my realty firm sung praises about this product, I realized I had to buy it in order to get a competitive edge over all the other players in the realty business. I ordered it through Paypal, and six months after I had installed it, it had boosted my sales dramatically. My revenue had increased by more than two times!
So what was so special about this product and why was it such a smashing success for me? The answer: The highly customized and flexible interface and layout. There are some amazing features incorporated in the interface of this realty app, which I will be listing down for the reader’s convenience.
- Search features. The homepage has a separate search box link that allows you to find exactly what you are looking for by making your own customized queries. This is done through the advanced search option.
- Well defined listing layout. Tabs, jump links, videos, and photo gallery really add to the practicality of the software. Two key features have really simplified the listing management. EasyPropertyScript has given you the option of creating custom fields for your property listings, and what is even better, they are completely editable. The only thing I found a tad annoying was that these custom fields were only drop-down fields. The second bonus is that you can create types of listings and locations of properties (via Google Map), so that really helps the client see everything more clearly and easily. Empowering the client and end users means better sales.
- Multilingual translation fields in the admin area. This is a feature that distinguishes EasyPropertyScript from all the other real estate software. Unlike other software that only deals in English, this gives you the option of translating versions of your text to the preferred choice of your language. So you don’t have to worry if your client is Russian or French, and doesn’t understand English.
- Favorites section. A nifty little upside is that you can add listing to your favorites for later review.
- A profile page is provided to the agents so that they can link their listed properties and give out all the necessary contact information.
So to wrap it up, I think that the interface and the layout of the app is its unique selling point. I would give it five stars as a rating because it allows the admin to be in total control of the app. It’s so easy to work your way through the listings and customize them. This app is a total steal when it comes to interface.